Can you make regular coffee in a Keurig? I remember when I asked myself this question as well. The k pods are expensive and don’t do the job to keep you going anymore. There has to be a solution to this problem and there is!
- buy a new coffee maker
- jimmy rig a way to enjoy your own coffee
- buy coffee at a coffee shop
The alternatives seem like you spend more money. Could there be another way to enjoy regular coffee in a Keurig? The answer to this question is yes! The answer is reusable k pods because you can put your own ground coffee in the reusable k pods over and over again! I invite you to read below on how to use reusable k pods
Instructions for Reusable K Pods
- Step 1: be tired and angry
- Step 2: take 1 reusable k pod
- Step 3: put the ground coffee of your choice in the k pod
- Step 4: put in machine, brew and enjoy!