Have you ever craved a Chocolate Coffee Frappe, but do not have money or the time to go to a coffee shop? One day, I decided I would make my own Chocolate Coffee Frappe with what is in my pantry. This Chocolate Coffee Frappe takes about five minutes or so to make!
Chocolate Coffee Frappe Recipe Backstory
I remember when it was the middle of the afternoon and I wanted a Chocolate Coffee Frappe. I had gotten home from my college classes and was exhausted, but wanted a special treat later to help me study. I thought about making a regular cup of coffee, but I wanted something different. So, I looked around in the kitchen to find what I could come up with. I found a blender, ice, Starbucks Coffee, milk, and chocolate syrup. I thought maybe all these ingredients would satisfy my Chocolate Coffee Frappe craving.
- 1/4 cup warm temperature Starbucks Coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of ice
- few drizzles of chocolate syrup
- optional chocolate chips
Making Chocolate Coffee Frappe Recipe
I grabbed my blender and plugged it into the outlet. After grabbing my blender, I then made a cup of Starbucks Coffee using my kurieg. The coffee needs time to cool off to be room temperature. I then poured about 1/4 cup of my coffee in the blender. You could pour the whole cup in there, but it may turn your frappe into an iced coffee. After I poured the coffee in the blender, I poured 1 cup of milk into the blender. I then grabbed a handful of ice and put it in the blender. After I put the ice in the blender, I poured some chocolate syrup in. The final step is to blend it all together until it gets the frappe texture.
I hope you enjoyed this quick Coffee frappe Recipe! If you would like to view more recipes, click here.
Chocolate Coffee Frappe Recipe
- coffee maker
- 1/4 cup Starbucks Coffee or coffee you have on hand
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 drizzle chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ice
- Plug in your blender.
- Make your 1 cup of coffee.
- Let the Coffee cool to room temperature.
- Pour 1/4 of coffee into your blender.
- Pour 1 cup of milk into your blender.
- Pour 1 cup of ice in your blender.
- Lastly, drizzle in some chocolate syrup.
- You can optionally also add chocolate chips.
- Blend all your ingredients together until you get a smooth frappe like texture.
- Pour in a mug and enjoy!