Are you hungry and have realized you do not have any milk? You see you want cereal, but you do not have anything to go with it. I came up with a solution and that is Peanut Butter Cereal Oatmeal Clusters!
I remember when I was looking at what I wanted for breakfast. I saw that I had cereal and no milk. I really wanted cereal and I started to look around to see what I could come up with. I saw that I had peanut butter and oatmeal. Peanut butter can help stick all of the ingredients together!
- 2 tbps of all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp of oatmeal
- 2 tbps of life cereal(or a cereal of your choice)
I knew I was going to make Peanut Butter Cereal Oatmeal Clusters. The first step I took was take 2 tbps of peanut butter and put it in a bowl. I then took about a teaspoon of oatmeal and poured it into the bowl. After I poured the oatmeal in the bowl, I added 2 tbps of cereal. I then pressed all the ingredients together until it formed clusters. After you form the clusters, you can eat them!
Peanut Butter Cereal Oatmeal Clusters
- 2 tbps all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp oatmeal
- 2 tbps life cereal
- Take 2 tbps of peanut butter and put it in a bowl.
- Take 1 tsp of oatmeal and pour it in the bowl.
- Add 2 tbps of life cereal
- Press all the ingredients together until they form clusters.
I hope you enjoy this recipe that I came up with! I want to let you know that when you see nothing in your kitchen, God will provide! That is what I found when I did not have any milk and was hungry. Have a blessed day!